Wednesday 25 November 2015

Law of Attraction Success Story - True Love

I have many successful Law of Attraction stories and I find reading stories very motivating so I thought I'd share one with you today and eventually share many of them in my blog.


I think for me, my most profound story would be love because that's what I value most in this world. I had had an abusive childhood and then did the typical transition to an abusive relationship. After 6 years, I finally escaped the situation but unfortunately found myself in another one. Thankfully that one only lasted 8 months and I was out of there. 

I had been practicing spirituality and self growth for about 4 years by this point. I had been dabbling in the Law of Attraction over that time too with only small purposeful successes. When I felt ready, I decided to look for love again. I wrote down what I wanted in a partner. I'd written things like, someone I find attractive, confident, spiritual etc. I eventually met someone who was spiritual but everything else about him was the opposite of me so it never went anywhere. 

With no luck, I eventually found myself frustrated so I decided to stop looking. "I don't need someone else to love me, I'm going to stay single for a while and love myself". I practiced self love by finding all the things I felt grateful for about me. I hadn't really felt loved by anyone other than my beautiful children and it felt wonderful to give myself love. I meditated and felt my true inner self and found appreciation for the unique expression that was me. 

It was towards the end of 2010 and my friends and I had made plans to go out for New Year's Eve. At the last minute, my friend said she didn't feel like going out and asked me if the group of us would like to stay in. I was deeply disappointed and complained to my brother who was over for the holidays. He approached me later and invited me to go along with him to a cocktail party with some of his old friends he used to attend church with. 

This was my opportunity to go out so I went along with him. When we arrived, my brother introduced me to a lady in the kitchen, Nicky. We then went outside and he introduced me to the guy behind the bar, Tom. I made the assumption that they were the man and woman of the house, a married couple so when I met Tom and found him very attractive I was disappointed and immediately told myself to not look at a married man!

We had a fun time through out the night and I kept innocently noticing the bar man with his dreads and charming confidence. He was the life of the party. Someone like that would never go for me, even if he wasn't married.

Part of the fun of the party was that all the cocktails were sexual like sex on the beach or screaming orgasm. As I was shy, I didn't want to say the names so I just pointed to screaming orgasm. Both Tom and his friend Chris were serving that night so Tom pushed Chris out the way and said "He doesn't know how to give orgasms, let me make you one". What makes it funny, other than that pathetic line, is that he then completely screwed up the drink but polite me, just walked off sipping it.

I mingled and mostly followed my brother around, quite late into the night as we stood in a group, through conversation I found out that Tom and Nicky were brother and sister. Oops! I still assumed he was married, someone would have to be married to this confident hottie... lucky bitch.

Later on in our drunken madness we were dancing, it was after midnight and we were all having fun. All of a sudden Tom pulled me into him! "He's NOT married!" I thought. "Yes!". We danced and kissed and I really liked him, hoping he wasn't just trying to hook up with me and dump me the next day. 

We then were making out and he said to me, "I really like you, I'd like to see you again, can I see you again?" My heart skipped a beat. Was I dreaming? He wasn't just trying to hook up for the night.

My brother accidentally drank too much and we had to stay the night so Tom and I lay cuddling all night. The next day we started to get to know each other some more. Everything he said, I replied with, "Me too". He told me he enjoyed drawing... me too, he said he liked to sing... me too,  he said he was very spiritual... me too. I eventually stopped saying me too because I was afraid he might think I have no life and am just agreeing with him! It amazed me just how much we had in common!

We have now been together in the best relationship for nearly 5 years. We realised that we had gotten together after midnight that night, making our anniversary the 1/1/'11. We were both immediately attracted to each other and we tick all the boxes to say we're twin flames.



From Tom's perspective that night, he was trying to chat me up many times and I kept walking off. I was completely oblivious! He ticked all the boxes on my list of what I wanted in a relationship and exceeded my wildest dreams. 

He had done exactly the same as me, he wrote down everything he wanted in a partner. Couldn't find what he was looking for so he gave up and decided to stay single and just love himself and then he met me and I was everything he was looking for.

I defined what I wanted, visualised it, believed it, then let it go and practiced gratitude of what I had already. It came back to me better than expected. 


I hope that by sharing my story, you can feel confident in manifesting your dreams. 

Namaste

Belinda

2 comments: